[VoiceOps] TN Database

Carlos A. Alvarez Carlos.Alvarez at pressone.net
Mon May 6 16:21:51 EDT 2013

Here is one I was looking at:

http://www.globaltelecomtools.com/tn_manager.htm

Regards,
Carlos

From: VoiceOps [mailto:voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org] On Behalf Of Shripal Daphtary
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 2:33 PM
To: VoiceOps at voiceops.org
Subject: [VoiceOps] TN Database

Hey Group,

Our company is planning to move to another billing platform.  one of the things we didn't really take into consideration was TN management.  The platform's TN Management has much to be desired so i'm looking for either thoughts on a home grown solution or something off the shelf to manage our TN's.

I guess, the pertinent information in a TN Management DB would be
TN
RATECENTER
CUSTOMER ID
CARRIER
ADDRESS DETAILS
PORT IN DATE
ACTIVE (y or n)
DL LISTING
TYPE (TFN, ELS, LI, other blah blah)

i think it would be easy enough to just build something but i'm wondering if i'm missing something important that wouldn't make it this easy.

thanks,

Shri