[VoiceOps] looking for advice on international fraud that took place via an Edgemarc 200EW with FXO line installed

Monterrosa Santiago smonterrosa at mcmtelecom.com.mx
Fri Nov 1 13:00:04 EDT 2013

Hi, interesting puzzle!

Just trying to figure out your scenario

Have you checked in the CDRs if the originating IP address matches the private IP of the Yealink?
If not, the hacker could be guessing wisely the Broadsoft authentication password of the Yealink devices to register its own device from Internet, then making calls to Grenada or wherever destination is allowed.