[VoiceOps] Ghost calls - Sipvicious?

Keith Croxford keith.croxford1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 19:06:10 EST 2013

Try this -

*Polycom -*

Add this to your config file. This will cause the phone to respond with a
'400 bad request' unless the INVITE comes from the registrar.

voIpProt.SIP.requestValidation.1.request="INVITE" voIpProt.SIP.
requestValidation.1.method="source"

*Adtran  (Only applies to the local SIP stack (voice users, trunks etc) )  *

Add an ACL, which only lists your proxy/SBC IPs

ip access-list standard my-proxy
 remark MY IP SPACE
 permit  x.x.x.x  y.y.y.y log

!Apply the ACL as a sip access-class