[VoiceOps] Issues with ISPs blocking SIP 5060 - 5061

David Thompson dthompson at esi-estech.com
Wed Nov 20 18:51:21 EST 2013

Has anyone been having problems lately with ISPs’ actively blocking UDP
5060 – 5061? I’m having problems with Road Runner in Hawaii apparently
blocking those ports preventing me from communicating with the customers
PBX. My customer has a ticket open with them but we aren’t confident that
we’ll get anywhere with them. If we don’t is there an authority that we can
speak with that can make them open those ports or face sanctions?

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794
(F) 858-225-1882