[VoiceOps] Large VoIP Attacks?

Sandro Gauci sandro at enablesecurity.com
Wed Nov 27 04:16:50 EST 2013

Thanks for the reply! Any logs from PBXNSIP/LifeSize?

Also, have you ever done INVITE floods (and other INVITE tricks) etc on
that PBX? I haven't so I'm wondering if this is simply the case of someone
running svwar.py with INVITE method or a similar tool. I've seen a rise in
that sort of thing lately.

Sandro Gauci
Penetration tester and security researcher
Email: sandro at enablesecurity.com
Web: http://enablesecurity.com/
PGP: 8028 D017 2207 1786 6403  CD45 2B02 CBFE 9549 3C0C