[VoiceOps] New SPA2100/2102/1001 exploit in the wild?

Tim Bray tim at kooky.org
Sat Oct 19 07:42:21 EDT 2013

On 19/10/13 02:10, Shripal Daphtary wrote:
> On that note. I just met with Cisco at the bsft connections show. And
> they told me they were "recommitting" to the service provider market
> with an esbc nano cube and handsets certicification on the bworks in
> 3 weeks.

What do you mean by `esbc nano cube` ?

It would be a shame if the SPA engineers have been terminated.  Very
competent product which has been in the market relatively unchanged for
many years.    Favoured by service providers for its secure provisioning
and robust SIP operations.  They don't break or do weird stuff too often.

Tim