[VoiceOps] test

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Thu Sep 19 13:07:28 EDT 2013

On 9/19/13 9:51 AM, Hiers, David wrote:
> test

It worked.

>           This message and any attachments are intended only for the use
>           of the addressee and may contain information that is
>           privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is
>           not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of
>           the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>           dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
>           you have received this communication in error, please notify
>           us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any
>           attachments from your system.

By sending an e-mail to any of my addresses you are agreeing that:

* I am by definition, “the intended recipient.”
* All information in the e-mail is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends
itself to.
* I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
* This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
be included on your message.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net