[VoiceOps] Toll-Free Fraud/Spam

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Thu Apr 3 12:10:07 EDT 2014

A few weeks back, one of our client TFN #s got hit by 60,000 calls per
hour. The number was not active so none of the calls were answered, but it
was just odd... The two ANIs were not in service. We removed the CICs so as
not to annoy the carrier and called it a day... only because it wasn't an
active number. Not sure what we would've done if it was.

Best Regards,

Ivan Kovacevic

Star Telecom | www.startelecom.ca | SIP Based Services for Contact Centers