[VoiceOps] Telepacific issues in So Cal?

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Wed Apr 16 16:52:10 EDT 2014

We have a customer with an office in Westlake, CA served by Telepacific,
NPA-NXX 805-648.  This was ported from AT&T to Telepacific back in 2012.

When our customer calls they get a no-ring timeout.  We are originating
the call through SipRoutes, Bandwidth, and PacWest with identical results.

Is anyone else seeing similar issues?  Of course everyone in the path
says it isn't their issue.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net