[VoiceOps] Fraud

Deepak Dube dubedeepak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 08:16:50 EST 2014

The PBX was hacked, originating calls to expensive int'l destination -
presumably, a case of revenue share fraud. Have you considered smart tools
that monitor revenue share fraud accurately? Some of them can flag fraud by
identifying unusual calling patterns - in near real-time.

It's like the credit card industry that shuts down the credit if it
suspects unusual purchases.

Hope that helps.