[VoiceOps] Voice DDOS ?

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Mon Feb 24 09:54:00 EST 2014

Calls are coming to us via L3 (along with all the legitimate traffic) so
simple IP block won't be helpful. We've disconnected the number to make it
stop... but this is only possible because the number was not in use.

If it was an active number, we wouldn't have this option. Just chatting
with L3 to see what options they have for this type of scenario.

Best Regards,

Ivan