[VoiceOps] (cross post) VoIP heat charts...

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:53:41 EST 2014

I have done this with Microsoft map point, though to be honest I have
found that its easiest to just do a pie chart of the fraud destination
distribution.

The most difficult part is getting the country names into the format
that Map point wants to see. Getting more granular than country outside
north america is excruciating.