[VoiceOps] (cross post) VoIP heat charts...

Jesse Howard jhoward at ShoreTel.com
Fri Jan 10 13:33:36 EST 2014

I have used Google's Geo Map and Intensity Map (along with other charts etc.) for internal dashboards and it is really easy to use. I use it to visualize values which make sense in the context I am looking for whether it be a representation of call volume, minutes, spend etc. It probably isn't something you want to display publically but as an internal tool it is simple and effective.

Obviously this is an external service but you are sending data without context to it so use your best judgment on whether it is appropriate for you to use within your IP and security policies.

Jesse Howard