[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:41:54 EDT 2014

What carrier and service provider multitenant softswitch and pbx systems
are on the market today besides Broadsoft? We use a Broadsoft solution
today. We like the redundancy that Broadsoft offers, and the fact that it
just works. However, they are starting to seriously lack features, and
there are too many Broadsoft competitors. We are finding that our Broadsoft
offering is no different than Comcast, Verizon, or other local providers
that offer Broadsoft services to.

We are really looking for something that integrates well for the mobile
worker. The ability to use their cell phone with the service is key for us.
The day's of clients buying $300 Polycom IP phones are slowing down.
However, people understand the value and are willing to spend $600 on a
smartphone.

What commercial solutions are there?