[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:12:55 EDT 2014

To be a little more specific, at minimum the platform should have the
following:
A device manager for phones for automated provisioning and firmware updates
Integrated SMS Functionality
Integrate Cell Phone functionality. I guess an app that allows use of your
cell phone as an extension, and not just a soft client. Any platform can
use Bria!
All the standard features that Broadsoft at least provides.
Advanced fraud detection!