[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:28:05 EDT 2014

So I agree that you IP address might not change jumping from tower to tower
when driving, but isn't there a delay from jumping from tower to tower with
data? I know GSM/CDMA has voice handoffs timeframes timed in the ms mark,
so the user never hears/notices that they jumped from one tower to another.
But I was under the impression that data connections don't jump as fast?
Kind of like then you go from a 3G to 4G area. It takes your phone a second
or two to switch technologies. A second or 2 of loss is too long in a voice
call conversations using SIP over data.