[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:57:25 EDT 2014

Max,

No, we don't have our own Broadsoft platform we have a white label solution
from a wholesaler. With that being said the wholesaler hasn't implemented
UC-One, SMS through MessageNow, Mobilelink with Callthrough, or Sprint WMI
integration. So they only sticky Broadsoft features that our clients use
and would notice are gone if we moved away from Broadsoft are really the
toolbar and Broadworks Anywhere. Everything else I think all the other
platforms do.

We have looked at buying our own Broadsoft, but it just cost too much and
is too complex. It amazes me how you can spend so much on a Broadsoft
server, and then you must get an Acme Packet, external pop3 server, and and
a whole slew of other software and hardware not from Broadsoft just to have
a complete Broadsoft solution. A hosted, service provider oriented white
label solution works well for our business plan.

Does any of the other carriers besides Sprint have a solution similar to
WMI? The WMI solution is neat, but Sprint is dead last in carrier rankings.