[VoiceOps] Call established before audio path

Shane Young VoiceOps at shaneyoung.com
Fri Jun 13 13:55:54 EDT 2014

It's been a long time, but I think we had the same or similar problem
years ago with a similar setup.

Our problem may have been on outbound calls where a Broadworks-connected
IP phone placed a call to the PSTN and the Telica returned a 180 with no
SDP. There was a delay between the 200 OK when the Cisco answered and the
time that RTP setup fully.

There was a setting in the Telica that forced a 183 with SDP back to
Broadworks, which mostly eliminated the problem.

You might be able to do something similar for calls from the Telica to
Broadworks.