[VoiceOps] Adtran Help

David Wessell david at ringfree.biz
Tue Jun 17 17:55:29 EDT 2014

 One way audio is origination only. Person behind Adtran can't hear remote
caller. And it's very intermittent. 5 calls out of 200.

No firewall or ALG. Adtran connects directly to ISP (Local ISP Fiber Based).

The adtran connects to our SIP switch which doesn't proxy the media at all.

I don't easily have access to the Adtran port to run a tcpdump on. I've
asked the ISP if they can get a tcpdump and it's possible.

The Adtran is running R10.9.3.E and I have ip-rtp symetric-filter enabled.

I'm relatively certain (Not positive, but I got a HUNCH) that it's the
carrier. But the lack of good pcap is an issue for proof. Hopefully the ISP
can grab a tcpdump for me.. Fingers crossed.

The packet capture export function on the Adtran device is near useless so
far as I can tell.

dw

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Lee Riemer <LRiemer at bestline.net> wrote:

>  Which direction is the one-way audio, who can’t hear?  Is it behind a
> firewall or ALG?
>

> What stats do you see when you do a “show voice quality-stats” and look at
> a bad call?

www.ringfree.biz
828-575-0030