[VoiceOps] Odd network problem with SIP

Brooks Bridges brooks at firestormnetworks.net
Sat Jun 21 17:09:58 EDT 2014

Make sure you're fully disabling the ALG on those Fortigates.  I got bit
by that one time when I discovered (after many emails with support) that
there are 2 places you have to shut off the SIP ALG before it's actually
disabled, and the documentation only mentioned one of them.

Brooks Bridges
Firestorm Networks
Email: brooks at firestormnetworks.net
Voice: +1.8006975891