[VoiceOps] Monitoring tools

Richard Jobson richard at teraquant.com
Wed Jun 25 19:59:52 EDT 2014

I think its worth mentioning that the other open sourcey type tools do
have the features & if all your techs are SIP gurus, you can find those
features. But if your support org is structured into Tier1/2&3 type of
folks, Palladion/OCOM is a tool that can be  used by all, including Tier
1. Then the T3/4 folks can focus on new services; products and fixing only
the really tricky problems. Usability is productivity :)

Richard