[VoiceOps] Linefeed in CNAM data?

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Wed Mar 19 21:46:13 EDT 2014

6617480240 -> 6617480993: NEUTRAL TANDEM-CALIFORNIA, LLC - CA CA (OCN: 649C) NPAC SPID (ONSP): 505B
6617480240 -> SKYPE CALLER
That's what I get via TNSi, who uses the legacy Verisign SS7 based CNAM system.
I wonder if the SS7 provider providing that data uses TARGUSinfo. (Syniverse does, for example). They have this synthetic CNAM data that's really questionable sometimes.

-Paul