[VoiceOps] Linefeed in CNAM data?

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Fri Mar 21 10:44:35 EDT 2014

OpenCNAM (free) doesn't let you query everything from what I understand.

 Here's the paste from our internal tool that queries both openCNAM (Paid)
and "Call with us". Looks fine to me..

 (CWUS) CNAM: Neilsen Paul (OPCN) CNAM: SKYPE CALLER  LRN: 16617480993
State: CA Ratecenter: BKFD MAIN LATA: 734 OCN: 649C Company: NEUTRAL TANDEM
CA Type: CLEC   Last Request: 03-21-2014 10:34:58

 Nick Olsen
Network Operations  (855) FLSPEED  x106