[VoiceOps] airport connectivity?

Ryan Finnesey ryan at finnesey.com
Tue May 6 18:37:09 EDT 2014

My question is not specifically voice related but I thought this would be a good knowledgeable group to ask.  I am going to have to bring connectivity into every major airport in the US.  Basically every airport that has commercial traffic.  I do not need anything high-speed DS1s would be fine.    Years ago I worked on a project where Broad Wing was the provider.  They delivered DS3 Hubs to the customer and would install DS1 s for a flat rate.  Is this type of product still around?

Cheers
Ryan