[VoiceOps] Need tollfree termination to Italy, Brazil and Malaysia

Paul Stamoulis pstamoulis at onestoptel.net
Fri Nov 28 09:35:24 EST 2014

We can help you..all we do is Int'l voice ... please let me know where your company is  registered and located so that can assign appropriate sales engineer. regards,

Paul Stamoulis                         +1 212 444 3003

www.OneStopTel.net   Thousands of Carriers...One Connection!

Onestopcorp and Onestoptel monitors and reads all emails as only business emails are permitted to be sent and received. Onestopcorp  also monitors emails for compliance reasons and to ensure that no unauthorized disclosure of confidential information is passed via the email system. This email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is unauthorized. If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and delete the email from your computer. The contents of any attachment to this email may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While Onestopcorp has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage, which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.