[VoiceOps] Level 3 bad audio - packet loss in Southern California

Pete E peeip989 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:58:24 EDT 2014

It looks like it was repaired at 7:55 GMT:

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 21-Oct-2014 07:55:12 GMT From CASE: 8491561 -
Event The Transport NOC advises the field crews have completed splicing and
are finishing securing the fibers. The technical service center has been
engaged to confirm restoral with customers.