[VoiceOps] HD voice?

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Fri Oct 31 10:06:24 EDT 2014

We  (ZipDX) have been interested in HDVoice interop with them for some time. We reached out to T-Mobile earlier this year, but it seems that they were not ready to HDVoice exchange traffic with anyone.

We also investigated smaller cellular-to-SIP gateway devices that supported AMR-WB, but could not find any available.

Michael Graves

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [VoiceOps] HD voice?