[VoiceOps] Grandstream ATAs for Faxing

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Tue Sep 9 16:31:11 EDT 2014

Send and pray is what I¹ve always said with modems and voip.  You can get
it working about 98% of the time but there is always those gotchas that
will make you pull your hair out and make you waste hrs and hrs or time.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com