[VoiceOps] ITFS Term vendor question

Nick Crocker nick.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:54:20 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I have a question that I am hoping someone will have an answer to. We have
recently deployed gear internationally and are turning up customers off
this gear in various countries, we have ran into a situation that we did
not plan for which is in-country toll free termination. For example a
customer in Singapore needs to dial an in-country 800NNNNNNN TN and all of
our carriers are looking at us like we have two heads. They will give us
ITFS numbers of course but when we ask to term an ITFS call on them they
act like it is not possible. This is coming from all the major players,
ATT, Verizon, L3, Tata, DT, Colt, PCCW the list goes on and on.

Can someone shed some light on how you might be accomplishing this, I have
a hard time believing that customers are being told they cannot dial TF
numbers in their own country.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Nick