[VoiceOps] Trouble completing calls to Alliance Connect

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Sep 24 01:05:35 EDT 2014

I do – I will reach out to them.

Frank

From: VoiceOps [mailto:voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org] On Behalf Of Jared Geiger
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 1:26 PM
To: VoiceOps
Subject: [VoiceOps] Trouble completing calls to Alliance Connect

Out of the 14 routes I have to connect to LRN 13196717000 Alliance Connect, only one route works. I've opened trouble tickets and haven't gotten anywhere with vendors. I get very long PDD and then the call fails on all routes. Carriers tested included Intelepeer, Bandwidth.com, O1, Verizon, Onvoy legacy, Onvoy 360 Networks, Global Crossing legacy, Peerless, Hypercube, and more.

If anyone has a contact for this company that can look into this issue, please contact me off list.

Regards,

Jared Geiger