[VoiceOps] Toll Free as Outbound CLID

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Mon Apr 20 11:36:38 EDT 2015

Hi Shri,

In Canada it is mandated by the CRTC and most carriers pass it through when
we send it. Most of our US-bound traffic uses TF CLI which seems to come
across. So as far as we are aware, using TF as CLI is not an issue.

Best Regards,

Ivan Kovacevic

Vice President, Client Services

Star Telecom | www.startelecom.ca | SIP Based Services for Contact Centers