[VoiceOps] Twilio is Hiring Voice Network Engineers

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Mon Apr 20 13:05:53 EDT 2015

"Sorry if I should not post this here in advance but I've been a member of voiceops for a long time and I know the target audience might be interested in or know people looking for this type of work.”

Sorry, but not sorry? Ummmm.. Really don’t think this board is for job ads but I could be off base.