[VoiceOps] Polycom BLF w/ SBC

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 27 13:05:21 EDT 2015

On 04/27/2015 01:03 PM, David Wessell wrote:
> HI All,
>
> Has anyone ever had luck with getting Polycom BLF to work through a
> non-Broadworks SBC?
>
> We're looking at internally moving to a SEMS based SBC.. However we've
> had 0 luck so far with getting any BLF from Polycom to function...

This is still a PBX-level feature, and any "SBC" should just pass the
relevant subscriptions and notifications through. SBCs do not provide
any application-level functionality that relates to handsets or user
experience.

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)