[VoiceOps] Local Rwandan DID for US company?

Graham Freeman graham at nerdventures.com
Sat Aug 15 17:49:42 EDT 2015

Howdy, folks,

A consulting client is traveling to Rwanda for business, and I'd like to provide him with a local number he can call to reach me if need be.   I don't see any Rwandan DIDs at Twilio or VOIP.ms.  Any leads?

This is a nice-to-have, not essential, so I'd like to see pricing similar to South African DIDs.

Voice capabilities are my baseline requirement, with SMS as a nice bonus.  I'd forward calls to my US PSTN number, but I can accept calls via SIP as well.

thanks,

Graham Freeman, Principal Nerd
NerdVentures.com
+1-510-898-6772