[VoiceOps] Hardware transcoding solutions?

Brooks Bridges bbridges at o1.com
Mon Aug 17 18:47:04 EDT 2015

We have several existing solutions for 729<->711 and DTMF transcoding, but they are either horribly expensive and not very scalable from a licensing perspective, or are chewing up a buttload of power in our facilities.

What is the current "best option" out there for a 1 to 4 U hardware (ASIC driven?) transcoding solution?  I've looked at the Sangoma NetBorder box already.

Brooks Bridges | Sr. Voice Services Engineer
O1 Communications
5190 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
office: 916.235.2097 | main: 888.444.1111, Option 2
email: bbridges at o1.com<mailto:bbridges at o1.com> | web: www.o1.com<http://www.o1.com/>