[VoiceOps] Preventing calls to cell phones with guaranteed accuracy

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Aug 18 16:34:31 EDT 2015

Depending on your switch you should be able to build a profile for the customer and reject calls going to cell phone LRN providers.

Personally, I wouldn’t take on the liability of guaranteeing their auto-dialer only calls landlines.   You would end up being sued if you make a mistake.  IMHO, let them manually dial or find a list scrubbing company that actually works.

—

Matthew Crocker
President - Crocker Communications, Inc.
Managing Partner - Crocker Telecommunications, LLC
E: matthew at corp.crocker.com
E: matthew at crocker.com