[VoiceOps] Preventing calls to cell phones with guaranteed accuracy

Erik Flournoy erik at eespro.com
Tue Aug 18 17:14:05 EDT 2015

Derek,

Is actually right. Legislation that blocks a company from auto dialing a
number based on it being a cell phone or landline is extremely difficult to
prosecute. Straight talk has a home service that essentially uses a
wireless carrier backbone. I can pickup the base plug it in at my neighbors
house or better yet put it in my car on a power inverter and wah lah my
home phone is what it truly is a cell phone with a 110-220v power supply.
Number Portability would make wireline and wireless number location nearly
impossible. Manual dialing would be the only way to prevent an auto dialer
issue.

Erik Flournoy
808-426-4527
301-218-7325

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message, including any attachments from EESPRO.com - contain
information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and
may not be disseminated to any other party without written permission. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution, copying or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify info at eespro.com, and permanently delete
this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, and destroy any printout
thereof.