[VoiceOps] Preventing calls to cell phones with guaranteed accuracy

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Aug 25 23:54:02 EDT 2015

Yeah, I guess it makes sense at a technical level. Any CLEC can, in principle, pick up a call from anywhere in the LATA at the ILEC tandems (notwithstanding issues of DEOTs and all that), and they do so with regularity.

I just thought there was something in one hundred percent of ICAs that stops them from violating the incumbent's conceptions of rate centres as described in their public tariff. On outbound, this is accomplished with switched access, I suppose. On inbound, I would think it would just be the ILECs stopping them.
--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my Nexus 10.