[VoiceOps] Hardware transcoding solutions?

Brooks Bridges bbridges at o1.com
Thu Aug 27 16:03:18 EDT 2015

As my initial email said, we've been looking at the NetBorder box from you guys, but I want to see what other options (if any) are out there.  Our current solution isn't very conducive to growth.

Brooks Bridges | Sr. Voice Services Engineer
O1 Communications
5190 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
office: 916.235.2097 | main: 888.444.1111, Option 2