[VoiceOps] Homer vs VoIPMonitor

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 03:01:35 EST 2015

Hi Colton,

That was indeed a typo - my apologies. Both platforms support RTCP-XR and
VQ PUBLISH reports. In Homer, they can be handled and forwarded by a
capture agent then parsed in Kamailio [ if(method == "PUBLISH" &&
hash_body("application/vq-rtcpxr")) ... ] while PCAPTURE can handle them at
the core directly.

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo Mangani
QXIP BV - Capture Engineering