[VoiceOps] SIP provider that will route to free conference services

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:55:57 EST 2015

And then, please do record that phone call!

If you give me a sample number to test, I'll try it on our carriers.  But
on the other hand, why not just provide the conferencing service on your
own service?  That's what we do; we've simply told our customers not to use
them and give them conferencing ability as part of our services.