[VoiceOps] Future of the Traditional PSTN vs VOIP and VoLTE

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Dec 5 16:50:22 EST 2015

On 12/05/2015 04:46 PM, Paul Timmins wrote:

> They operate a competing interconnection service that you can use to
> in some circumstances entirely replace interaction with the RBOC

They do indeed, but when you look at their model, doesn't it ultimately
redound to the benefit of the same old RBOC and wireless mafia?

I don't see what Inteliquent is doing as effecting any material
structural changes or, as Erik said, "new or more up to date solutions
that allow smaller carriers to operate."

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)