[VoiceOps] Future of the Traditional PSTN vs VOIP and VoLTE

Erik Flournoy erik at eespro.com
Sat Dec 5 17:14:13 EST 2015

Additionally to come to Neustar NPAC extremely LATE proposal rescue of
using the IP and SMS fields in the NPAC to packet route calls instead of
via the TDM/SS7 Path that would kinda remove IQ from the path and allow
carriers to directly connect via packets.  Put the call on the IP packet
path if it's voice and use TDM only for faxing which I wish would disappear
for goodness sakes.