[VoiceOps] Future of the Traditional PSTN vs VOIP and VoLTE

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Dec 8 00:35:50 EST 2015

Reseller C and the end user knows where the chain ends, but how do WE know
that reseller C and end-user are honest? And how do we know that when
reseller B says "no no, send calls here!" they are being bad actors when
really the calls should skip reseller B and go directly to reseller C or
end-user, if they so choose?