[VoiceOps] Future of the Traditional PSTN vs VOIP and VoLTE

Erik Flournoy erik at eespro.com
Tue Dec 8 11:57:16 EST 2015

Can I get a count of how many folks have SPID? There is a process that some
major carriers that were once small used to do exactly what we are
describing. The routing issues happen all the time even if it's not a
reseller amongst CLECs, ILEC everyday even when NPAC says the number goes
to xyz the ILEC ultimately controls 75% of where the call goes on the
tandem.