[VoiceOps] Future of the Traditional PSTN vs VOIP and VoLTE

David Knell david.knell at telng.com
Wed Dec 9 17:13:54 EST 2015

Peter -

This instantly provides the ability to remove the cost of termination and
> origination, and while adding to the number of relationships that are
> required in order to reach all phone numbers, can move us toward
> decentralization of the telephony world.
>
> Beckman
>
> PS Man that last sentence sounds cheesy.

I dunno.  You could add something about social necessity to cheese it up a
bit
but, given the amount of good sense and observation elsewhere in your email,
I, for one, will forgive you a good deal more curdled milk than this.

--Dave