[VoiceOps] Sophisticated Voice-Response Robocalls

Aaron Seelye aseelye-lists at eltopia.com
Fri Dec 11 11:03:27 EST 2015

FWIW, the number you saw on caller ID really doesn't mean anything.  I
get emails/calls from people complaining to me that one of our customers
is spam calling them, only to find that the number isn't allocated to
anyone, and didn't even touch our switch.  It's too much of a PITA to
really trace down how a call got to you, and the trail would likely die
when you hit an account that was made elsewhere with a stolen CC or was
made from overseas.

-Aaron