[VoiceOps] Leveraging a CLEC operating license to secure phone numbers

Kidd Filby kiddfilby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:01:15 EST 2015

I'm not sure how that's possible but... if you really have a CLEC license,
and don't have any of this other... You have a tough row to hoe with your
limited experience.  There are several folks on this list that do The Code
Dance for a living.  I'll let them contact you about that.

I actually use a company called GVNW (GVNW.Com)  to outsource any of the
code work that I need done these days.  They do an outstanding job.

As for ICA's....  If you have no Telecom Lawyers... You're better off
opting into an existing ICA the LEC has available/active on the table.
You'll need to go through them and decide what is important to you and your
business plan and choose the one that is most advantageous for your company.

Good luck;
Kidd

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Armand De Sio <armand.desio at gmail.com>
wrote:

> We've recently been issued a CLEC license in the state of New Jersey and
> I'd like to leverage that to secure phone numbers for my customers.  Who
> would I need to contact about Interconnects and how would I go about
> getting a block of numbers assigned to my company?

Kidd Filby
661.557.5640 (C)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kiddfilby