[VoiceOps] LNP 217/234

Adam Vocks Adam.Vocks at cticomputers.com
Thu Feb 12 16:24:46 EST 2015

Where is a good place to look to see who can port a 217/234 number for
us and provide that call to us via SIP?  Can anyone on this list provide
that service?  That is out of our exchange and we have a customer asking
if we can provide SIP trunks for them.

What I'd like is the end user customer to deal with us, we have another
company port the number, SIP us the calls where we'll take care of it
from there.  Also, we'd like to be able to terminate calls to those
areas free of charge, but that isn't a necessity.  We have two other
exchanges in the same rate center that I need to look at as well.

Thanks,

Adam