[VoiceOps] Canadian TF termination

Peter E peeip989 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 07:22:45 EST 2015

We've had the same problem. Most go through, but maybe 5-10% get blocked. We've tried several carriers and spoken to couple more and it seems to be an industry problem. Started having conversations with Primus but never bothered to cross the finish line because it seemed like there wasn't a solution to the problem but given Shripal's success maybe we'll finish it off.

-Pete

On Jan 23, 2015, at 6:59 AM, Shripal Daphtary <shripald at gmail.com> wrote:

Ujjval, we had this same issue and it was causing  headaches for our customers in Canada. Same issue with bandwidth also. We ended up buying trunks from Primus wholesale to mitigate the issue.

Shripal